Easy Marbled Nail Art
Here's an easy and fun way to do really beautiful nail art at home. I get compliments on them every time!
- small glass or plastic bowl
- water, room temp.
- Scotch tape
- clear base/top coat polish
- nail polish, different colors
- nail polish remover
- Choose a couple colors of nail polish you'd like to marble.
- Apply a base coat to your nails. Let dry.
- Fill a plastic bowl with room temperature water.
- Put scotch tape around your nails to make it easier to remove extra polish.
- Choose a polish, take out the brush. Hold it over the bowl of water and allow one droplet to fall in (hold close to water's surface). The color will spread.
- Do the same with another polish, and drop the polish in the center of the first polish. Keep alternating colors until desired levels are achieved.
- Taking a toothpick and swirl around the surface to make marbled designs.
- Quickly dip your nail, face down, into the design and pick up. Let dry a few seconds, then remove the scotch tape from around your nail.
- Remove excess polish from around your nail with a q-tip dipped in nail polish remover.
- When polish is dry, apply a clear top coat.
By attosa from Los Angeles, CA
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
Haha Deeli, that's hilarious! I always know when a post is yours, too! Awesome. Yes, I thought these instructions in particular definitely needed some images. Plus, it looks cool! ;)
I just knew by the title of this tip that it was clever Attosa's! :-) Great idea and it's really cool you added step by step photos!
Add your voice to the conversation.