Easy Peanut Clusters

• 1/2 lb. sweet chocolate
  • 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 cup whole peanuts

Melt chocolate in top of double boiler. Remove from heat. Add milk and peanuts, mixing thoroughly. Drop by teaspoonful on buttered sheet. Chill several hours.

By Robin from Washington, IA

Easy Peanut Clusters

Actually you don't need to add the milk, just melt the chocolate chips and stir in peanuts. (01/15/2007)

By imaqt1962

Easy Peanut Clusters

Sounds great, but I'd use semisweet chocolate chips and nuke them with the sweetened condensed milk and 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract on medium in the microwave. I do this sort of thing in 99 second increments, stirring well in between. for this amount I'd probably run it three times at 99 sec. per time, and stir in the nuts after the third run. Double boilers are so Last Century! (I'm kidding, Robin, but the microwave really does make life easier for me!) (01/15/2007)

By Alph

Easy Peanut Clusters

Why use condensed milk if you don't need to? What does it do to make them better and what does the vanilla do? We are cheap at our house, just the chocolate chips and nuts are good enough for us. (01/16/2007)

By Janet

Easy Peanut Clusters

Janet: Some people, like me, prefer our chocolate to be a little softer and creamier, and we enjoy the vanilla flavor. (01/16/2007)

By Grandma Margie

Chocolate and Peanut Clusters
Peanut Cluster Recipes
Peanut Sauce Recipes, Pork satay with peanut sauce dip.
Peanut Sauce Recipes
Jar of peanut butter surrounded by peanuts.
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipes
Peanut Brittle Cookies
Peanut Brittle Cookies Recipes
Microwave Peanut Brittle Recipes