Easy Sloppy Joes

This Sloppy Joe mix I made when my kids were little and I made it a lot! It makes a lot and is great for family get togethers or large families.

The nice thing is that it is really simple quick and easy on the stomach! It is a more down home type recipe and you will be surprised at how well it tastes!

• 2 cans tomato soup (reg size cans)
  • 2 cans Chicken Gumbo Soup (reg size cans also)
  • 6 tsp. vinegar
  • 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
  • 1/4 cup regular mustard
  • 2 lb. hamburger

Brown your hamburger, draining off any grease. Then add your ingredients and mix together. You can add pepper,salt and onion, depending on your tastes.

All you have to do now is serve. Hope you enjoy it. Good Luck

By Darlene from Fairview, PA

Easy Sloppy Joes

That is very close to the sloppy joe recipe I grew up on. The only difference is we used Ketchup instead of tomato soup and vinegar.

I might have to give your way a try. It was almost like the family secret recipe. If we had friends over my mom always used the manwich to make sloppy joes. Since growing up I have run across several sloppy joe recipes using chicken gumbo and I have to agree it is very tasty. (03/27/2008)

Sloppy Joe Recipes, Sloppy joe on a plate with curly fries.
Sloppy Joe Recipes
Sloppy Joe Pocket Recipes
Sloppy Joe Pocket Recipes
Onion Burger
Onion Burger Recipes
Souper Burger Recipes
Souper Burger Recipes
Sloppy joes for a large group.
Making Sloppy Joes for a Large Group