Easy Sweet and Sour Meatballs Recipe
Sweet and sour meatballs are a mouthwatering dish that makes a great main dish or appetizer. This page contains easy sweet and sour meatballs
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
You can make your own meatballs or use frozen. Make little meatballs for appetizers, or larger ones for dinner. I make these in the crockpot for 4-5 hours. You can also simmer on the stovetop for 2 hours.
Prep Time: Up to 20 minutes, if you make your own meatballs
Cook Time: 4-5 hours
Total Time: Up to 5 hours, 20 minutes
Yield: 6-8 main-dish servings
- 1 1/2 - 2 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- Use frozen meatballs or cook your own.
- Mix the tomato sauce and cranberry sauce well in the crockpot or pot.
- Add the meatballs and stir to combine.
- Cook 4-5 hours on low in the crockpot, or simmer 2 hours on the stovetop.
In This Guide