Empty Pop Bottle "Fish"

Empty Pop Bottle
Empty Pop Bottle
Empty Pop Bottle

I got this idea out of a magazine. All you do is cut the bottoms off of the soda pop bottle (I used the 20 oz. size).

Shape it like a fish's tail. Thread a needle with thread or fishing line (don't forget to tie a knot so it won't go through). Run it up through the top of your fish so you can hang it up. Staple the tail shut. I put streamers at the end of each tail. Paint it and hot glue on fins (I used 2 pieces of the bottom of the pop bottle for each fin).

By Luv2craft from Normalville, Pennsylvania

Answers:

Empty Pop Bottle "Fish"

Cute idea! What kind of paint did you use, that would stick to the plastic? (11/09/2005)

By sunhat

Empty Pop Bottle "Fish"

How cute! What a great craft idea and a way to recycle all of those soda bottles we all seem to have. (11/10/2005)

By MissyD

Empty Pop Bottle "Fish"

I used acrylic model paint. It seems to work the best. The colors show up very bright. (11/10/2005)

By luv2craft

Pop bottle fish with colorful streamers for its tail.
Making Pop Bottle Fish
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Baby Bottle Feeding
Bottle Feeding Your Baby
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Two pop bottle fish hanging in a window.
Making a Pop Bottle Fish Mobile
🎉
🎄