Endless Cleaning Possibilities For Toothbrushes

I bought a cheap, battery operated toothbrush for cleaning in the kitchen for grooves in plastic containers,in between fork tines, pot handles. Other uses: cleaning combs, false teeth and the best one: cleaning the nose guards on your eye glasses. Endless possibilities.

By Keeper from Morganton, NC

Answers:

For some of these things, I use old non-electric toothbrushes - I keep one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom for cleaning around taps and other areas where it's difficult to reach. (02/16/2007)

By Fiona Paterson

Brilliant! I have used regular toothbrushes, and it never dawned on me to use an electric one. Now, that is what I would call a Aha! moment. That is something I will definitely try. Thanks for the idea. (02/18/2007)

By Brenda

A clown dressed in red balancing cups on their head.
Making a Circus Performers Costume
Photo of felt mittens.
Making Felt Mittens
Using a Toothbrush for Cleaning
Using a Toothbrush for Cleaning
Laptop with Screensaver Running
Computer Screensavers or Wallpaper
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 21, 2017 at 4:29:30 AM on 10.0.0.120 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.