Evening Out Skin Tone

I am an African woman with dark skin. My face is even darker than any other part of my body. Can anyone suggest some homemade products that will help even out my facial skin tone without bleaching. My skin is also very oily.

Evening Out Skin Tone

The one thing that comes to mind is good old fashioned fresh squeezed lemon juice after face cleansing. The lemon juice will also help with the oiliness.

You mention that your face is darker than the rest of your body so you might consider wearing a hat in the sun or non-oily SPF lotions. I hope this helps. (12/18/2008)

By Deeli

Evening Out Skin Tone
Cleaning a Vinyl Record
Cleaning Vinyl Records
Candle centerpiece at a wedding.
Wedding Candle Centerpiece Ideas
A woman coloring her hair.
Choosing a Hair Color to Complement Skin Tone and Eye Color
A woman covering uneven skin tone with make up.
Remedies for Uneven Skin Tone