Exercises For Your Face

Over the past year I have noticed my face is a lot fuller and my skin is sagging somewhat. Does anyone know if there are any exercises that will help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Denise from MO

Exercises For Reversing Full Face With Sagging Skin

Richard Simmons had a series of facial exercises in one of is books, check your local library. The ones I remember are saying your vowels, a-e-i-o-u with great extravagance, you'll really feel the pull in your face and neck doing so. Another one was opening your mouth as wide as you could and then closing it in a pout as tight as you can. Head rolls help with neck thickness and double chins.

Of course you'll need to repetitions on each of the above. Sorry that's all of them I can remember right now. (10/17/2007)

By Jan in OK

Exercises For Your Face

Try to touch the tip of your nose with the tip of your tongue. Do this several times a day, it helps with a double chin. (10/17/2007)

By azDana

Exercises For Your Face

There is a book about this: Facercise by Carole Maggio.
I bought it and liked it. It takes a lot of repetition. (10/17/2007)

By Lily-May

Exercises For Your Face

Lean you head all the way back, staring up. Then move you jaw like if you were chewing. You should feel a tug below you your chin. This will possibly get rid of double chins and tighten extra skin. (03/30/2008)

Exercises For Your Face
Girl having her face painted.
Homemade Face Paint Recipes
A girl having her face painted.
Buying Face Paint
Young girl with face paint on.
Removing Face Paint From Clothing
Girl with face paint.
Removing Face Paint