Expandable Garden Hose Review

When I heard about the expandable garden hose, I was not impressed. I didn't think there would be much to it. However, three years ago, I saw one in Bed Bath and Beyond and decided to purchase it. It is one of the best buys I have ever made. I really enjoy using it.

It stretches out to 50 feet. It is light weight and does not tangle. It makes washing the car, the siding on the house, and cleaning out the gutters much easier.

After I use it, I open the hose nozzle for the water to drain out. As it drains, the hose crawls as it shrinks. When the water is no long coming out, I remove the heavy nozzle and hang the hose to dry. I keep it in the utility room out of the weather.

"Expandable Garden Hose, the hose that grows". It would make a great Christmas gift.

I've used one of these before, it's great

Thank you, LG

I have seen these in garden centers. I always passed them by, figuring they weren't much good or wouldn't last. Now, I am sold. Come Spring I will get one.

I too was sceptical but after receiving one at a give away, I am totally sold on these easy to use and store hoses! I now have 4 and use them for flower beds and pot watering. I don't believe they are tough enough for long distance lawn watering though. They are a giant thumbs up!!!

I didn't like mine since it wouldn't build up any pressure. That meant adding extension hoses to go the length of my yard and the pressure was still not adequate. I finally got rid of it when it sprung a leak and couldn't be fixed easily.

I had one and it only last one season before it started leaking and it was not one of the cheaper ones. I won' buy another one.

I saw another brand of expandable hose in Lowes. Those of you that have had problems with this type of hose may not be using the same brand that I have. Like I said in the posting, I got mine from Bed Bath and Beyond. I actually still have the receipt for it. I purchased it 6-21-14 and it was $29.99. I only use it when doing cleaning jobs that I will be using the hose a lot, like washing the car.

I don't keep it attached to the faucet for watering flowers, etc., and I keep it out of the weather. I don't know if this is what you were also doing as well but sorry that you had problems with yours. I don't use mine very often but when I do, it makes the job much easier for me than handling the heavier hose.

I bought one at Bed, Bath and Beyond and it only lasted one season. Won't buy anothervone.

Expandable Garden Hose Review
Expandable Garden Hose Product Review
Consumer Advice Product ReviewsOctober 11, 2016
Old Vacuum Cleaner and Hose
Repairing a Torn Vacuum Cleaner Hose
Repairing a Hole in a Garden Hose
Repairing a Hole in a Garden Hose
Spray Bottles With a Hose Connector
Uses for Spray Bottles With Hose Connectors
A Garden Journal
Keeping A Garden Journal
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 12:26:18 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.