FURminator Reviews

Has anyone used the "Furminator" on their dog and does it work?

Sara from MO

Answers:

FURminator Reviews

We have three cats and use it all the time. It's amazing how much fur it removes. There's so much fur when we're done that we brush them in the bathroom for an easier clean-up. (07/25/2007)

By Mindy

FURminator Reviews

We have a Golden Retriever/Samoyed dog and my husband uses the FURminator on her about once a week. Our dog actually likes it, and my hubby is sure to reward her for her good behavior. The only "complaint" we have with it is that it tends to build up static fairly fast. We tried wiping a dryer sheet across the tines of the brush before and during brushing, but that didn't help. Someone suggested misting water from a spray bottle to help, but haven't tried that one yet. (07/25/2007)

By Squirrley

FURminator Reviews

Both my dog and cat fight for their turn with the Furminator. I recommend doing it outside, it can get a little furry.
(08/25/2007)

By Tigger1971

FURminator Reviews

I purchased one just a couple of months ago for our yellow Lab and I absolutely love it, worth every penny we paid for it $30.00 (10/13/2007)

By Terra

FURminator Reviews

We have 2 Golden Retrievers and three long haired cats. They don't move when we brush them and it's amazing how much hair we remove each time. I have let several friends borrow it and they have all gone and gotten their own! (01/13/2008)

By yqcole

FURminator Reviews

I have two cats and one of them loves to be brushed with this. The other cat doesn't really like to be brushed, which I hate because she is the one that throws up furballs. The hair this brush collects is amazing! (07/09/2008)

By Susan

FURminator Reviews

I am a pet groomer and we use them all the time at our shop. They work great! (07/21/2008)

By Peggy

FURminator Reviews

What a great product, the Furminator. We are cat sitting for a few months and both are long haired. They both love to have it done. And the hair that comes out is amazing. Didn't realize just how bad they can shed.

We have 2 dogs, and don't use it on them. But will try, neither of them shed, but worth giving it a try on them, too. (10/10/2008)

By mnsunhere

FURminator Reviews

We have a Lab/Chow mix. We took him into Petsmart so they can do the whole FURminator treatment. We came back to pick him up and he was still shedding as much as when we dropped him off. I was very disappointed. (03/01/2009)

By Monique

FURminator Reviews
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Ninja Blender
Ninja Blender Reviews
🎄