Fabric Dye Ran in the Wash

I washed my daughter's brand new bedroom set. It's Zebra print with white and pink through it in areas. The black dye ran all over it. I didn't notice it so I threw it in the dryer! Then I noticed it and put Resolve on it and rewashed with no luck! How can I get this dye out?

If this is brand-new, I would bring it back to the store. I hope you saved your receipt. There are color removers on the market, but this is the first route I would take.

What a disappointment!

I would certainly return this to the store and be careful not to buy the same brand again.

If it is a set (and all in one package or not all in one package), I would return everything and hopefully find another set that you and your daughter like.

Soak in oxi clean if you don't have receipt , also make sure to use cold water and soak it in the oxi at least 8 hours

Any time you wash clothes in have dye to run on the cloth, take the dish washer tabs, put into your washer, let the tab soap up yhen place the item into your washer. Will remove the dye. Any time you wash a new item, check to see if the dye has ran on the cloth. The tabs to use is the one for a dish washer.

Home and Garden Cleaning FabricJanuary 10, 2017
Washing Machine
Cleaning Fabric Dye from Inside a Washer
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
Red Hair Dye
Removing Hair Dye Stains from a Bathtub
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 17, 2017 at 7:13:25 PM on 10.0.1.28 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.