Faded UGG Boots

I am trying to find out how to get a faded mark off my UGG boots. I cleaned a stain with the UGG's cleaner and conditoner, and it got the stain out but left a faded circle in its place.

I didn't follow the instructions correctly on the cleaner and conditioner which caused this faded spot. It is white circle on my otherwise perfectly clean UGGs. Any suggestions? I think I didn't dilute the product with water before applying it to the UGGs, I just applied it straight from the bottle without water and that caused this faded mark. Any help would be appreciated.

KG from Queen, NY

Faded UGG Boots

You aren't supposed to "spot clean" your boots. When you use the cleaner and conditioner you are supposed to wet the entire boot. I don't know if that would make a difference or not. (01/09/2007)

By Shan

Faded UGG Boots

This is only a suggestion so please investigate further but I think the best thing to do is to wet and clean the whole boot (with proper cleaner) and let it dry naturally. Hope this helps. (06/06/2007)

By Rachael

Faded UGG Boots

Take it to a professional. (12/05/2007)

By me

Faded UGG Boots
work boots
Removing Diesel Fuel from Shoes and Boots
Ugg Boots
Cleaning Ugg Boots
Men's leather winter boots.
Removing Smoke Odor from Leather Boots
snow boots
Keeping Snow Out of Boots