Fall In Ontario

Fall In Ontario
Fall In Ontario
This picture was taken at my work in Ontario Canada. Fall is such a pretty time of year with the changing colours. I can not identify the bush, but thought you would like to see one of my favorite photos.

By Sheila from Ont Canada

Answers:

Fall In Ontario

That is truly gorgeous! I was fortunate enough to be in New England and part of Canada during the Fall of the year a few years ago and experienced all the beautiful colors you have there - absolutely stunning! I live in South Georgia where we have only two seasons - hot and hotter! Thanks for sharing and God bless you. (05/06/2008)

By tedsmom

Fall (Massey, Ontario, Canada)
Autumn leaves, pumpkin, apple, and other elements of a fall centerpiece.
Fall Centerpiece Ideas
Fall Leaves on White Background
Decorating with Fall Leaves
Perennials
Cutting Back Perennials in the Fall
Family with Garden Harvest
Preparing Your Garden For Fall
🎉
🎄