Family Reunion Prize Ideas

We will be attending my husband's family reunion this weekend. It is his branch of the family's turn to be in charge and I am to provide the gifts. I want to have some fun with it and have some tasteful gag gifts where each branch of the family receives something.

What categories should I use other than the person who traveled the most miles? Remember: it's this weekend and I don't want to spend a lot of time or money. What fun things have you done on your reunions?

By bmillie from Williamsburg, VA

Answers:

Family Reunion Prize Ideas

Check out the new issue of Family Fun Magazine (Aug 2009). It has some great suggestions for a family reunion weekend. You may get some good ideas. I thought they were great. They gave some ideas on categories that they give prizes for. (07/16/2009)

By Arlinn

Family Reunion Prize Ideas

We always had a prize for the oldest in attendance and the youngest and then played games for the rest. (07/17/2009)

By Beth

Family Reunion Prize Ideas

How about the shortest distance?
Prize: a map

The one with the most children?
Prize: M&M Birth control pills

Or grandchildren?
Prize: A photo album (from the dollar store)

Who's been married the longest?
Prize: A marriage certificate for the longest marriage (made at home on the computer).

These are just off the top of my head. (07/17/2009)

By Debbie-Jenn

Family Reunion Prize Ideas

Hit the dollar stores, and what my friends and I affectionately call the "Dirt Mall"-the flea market. You'll find stuff that's unique and affordable! (07/17/2009)

By damaged05170

Family Reunion Prize Ideas

-Largest handbag (or purse, whatever you call them) and disqualify anyone who is carrying more than one (unless it's a diaper bag...don't know what to do about that).

-Largest number of lipsticks in purse.

-Largest number of knives in or on pants.

-Most unusual job (and most unusual job--retired from).

-Number of states you've lived in

-Number of states you've visited. (07/19/2009)

By tennesue

Photo of a family reunion.
Family Reunion Prize Ideas
Extended Family Portrait
Starting a Family Reunion Tradition
A holiday wrapped gift.
Game Prize Ideas for Holiday Gatherings
Woman with Gag Gift for Family Reunion
Gag Gifts for Family Reunion
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion
🎄