Feces Stains on Underwear

I need tips for getting feces and urine out of underwear.

flower51

Answers:

Feces Stains on Underwear

Try rinsing in the sink if it is just a stain and not the actual feces, rub with hand soap and rinse, hang to dry until laundry day. If feces then rinse in the toilet first. I'd use rubber/plastic gloves. Depends makes some hefty pads which would cut down on the staining. (02/17/2009)

By siris

Feces Stains on Underwear

Using hot water in your washing machine add 1/2 cup of Tide detergent, 1/2 cup borax, and 1 cup of bleach. When done hang outside on the line making sure you do the wash on a sunny day. I've done white wash for 48 years and have always had nothing, but pure white items. (02/17/2009)

By Kidena

Feces Stains on Underwear

I have had success with dishwashing liquid, not the one you put in the dishwasher, but the one for hand washing dishes.
I put it on straight on the stain and then throw the whole thing in the laundry hamper; let it soak in until laundry day.
I suggest staying away from the Oxiclean type products because I used it once and washed all my clothes, found out I was allergic to it, I had to wash my clothes 3 times to get it out. I broke out with a itchy rash.
(02/17/2009)

By BABBIE

Feces Stains on Underwear

Scrape off as much of the solids as you can. In a plastic bucket, place 1/2 cup of detergent and 2/3 cup (or more) of Oxiclean and the soiled clothing. Boil water and pour in the bucket. It should bubble and rise, then go back down. Soak it overnight and, if necessary, repeat. Wash as normal. You really need boiling water for this. I've even taken out hair dye from a light colored shirt this way. (02/17/2009)

By Jenny

Two pairs of men's boxer briefs in the colors white and red hanging on a clothesline
Cleaning Feces Stains on Underwear
Underwear on Clothes Line
Removing Stains on Underwear
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
A pile of women's underwear.
Organizing Your Underwear Drawer
An organized underwear drawer.
Organizing Underwear
🎉
🎄