Feedback: Looking for Coupons Online

Looking for Coupons Online

I wish I could print coupons on line. I have webtv and a printer but have not found any sites. Been looking for about a year now.

(02/10/2006)

By kathleen48

Looking for Coupons Online

Where do you find them? (02/10/2006)

By Nancy

Looking for Coupons Online

Where do you find the sites? I try but get so bothered by all the sign in or registration stuff
by then. (02/10/2006)

By meoowmom

Looking for Coupons Online

One really good site for coupons is www.save.ca. They aren't printables, you choose the coupons you want and they mail them to you. If you want printables, go to smartsource.com. Both sites are P&G product coupons. The first site is Canadian, and the second site is American. Another thing I do is go to specific sites for example, if I am looking for cat food I will check out the whiskas web site. (02/11/2006)

By Phyllis

Looking for Coupons Online

A good Canadian site for coupons is www.save.ca they aren't printable but you choose which coupons you want and they send them to you. A good American site is www.smartsource.com these are printable and both sites are for P&G products. (tide, herbal essences etc) As for getting coupons for full sized products you need to go to the manufacturer's sites. I have gotten full sized coupons from Suave, whiskas, purina and fiddle faddle. If you really like a product go to their site and tell them, and if there is something you don't like about a product tell them that too. They will often reward you with manufacturer's coupons.

Here's a link for a free pouch of whiskas wet:
http://www.whiskas.ca/new/ChoiceCutsCoupon/en/ (02/11/2006)

By Angelflight

Looking for Coupons Online

Try www.latimes.com. It takes you to the LA times website, and there is a button for coupons in the left margin. You don't have to join up or anything. This might work with other newspaper websites, as well. (02/12/2006)

By Mom2fur

Looking for Coupons Online

I tried the sites that you mentioned but they are not compatible with web tv. I still can't find any coupon websites to use with webtv, I do have a printer. Help!

Thanks, Kathie, So.Portland, Maine (02/14/2006)

By kathleen48

Looking for Coupons Online WebTV

Hi Kathy,
Try writing to the WebTV folks and asking them if there are any coupon sites for WebTV. Also write to all the coupon sites asking them to provide coupons for WebTV. If you can get other WebTV users involved, eventually they may get them. It evidently takes some extra programming so they have to be able to justify the expense.
Susan from ThriftyFun (02/14/2006)

By ThriftyFun

Looking for Coupons Online
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
Printer
Trouble Printing Coupons
🎄
🍂