Fettucini Alfredo

• 1 large pkg. cream cheese
  • 1/4 cup margarine
  • 1 1/2 cups milk
  • 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese

Cube cream cheese. Add this and the rest of the ingredients to a microwaveable bowl. Microwave on medium until everything is hot. Serve over fettuccine or your favourite pasta.

* Note: The sauce thickens once it starts cooling. Add more milk to thin it.

By Gail

Easy Fettucini Alfredo

This recipe was delicious. The reason I decided to try it was that I did not have heavy cream in the house. I liked that the recipe called for milk. I was pleasantly surprised out how fabulous it was!

Easy Fettucini Alfredo

Sadly, this recipe isn't meant for high altitude because mine turned out to be more soup-like than a sauce. One small note I have to ask the cook: what is your definition of a "large" package - concerning the cream cheese? If you'd had the package size, my attempt might have turned out better. (05/28/2005)

Easy Fettucini Alfredo

Thank you for sharing this recipe Gail :) It looks delicious and we will be making it at my home.

When someone is as kind as you to share your recipes with us, it is not your responsibility for our cooking mistakes and please ignore anyone who lays blame. Please continue to contribute as I personally want to see more of your recipes. Keep em coming! (05/28/2005)

By Anonymous

Easy Fettucini Alfredo

Incredibly good, easy and so creamy! Thanks for this "keeper". Joyce (05/29/2005)

By Moomama11

Fettuccine Alfredo
Fettuccine Alfredo on a blue and white plate.
Homemade Alfredo Sauce Recipes
White Lasagna
White Lasagna Recipes
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
Chicken Alfredo Recipes
Fettuccine Alfredo
Fettuccine Alfredo Recipes