Find Hidden Places to Store Things

If you have a door you seldom close like I do or even if you do close it, you can often find hidden storage places.

I did this today to keep all my crochet thread and ribbon. I love shoe bags and this one is especially good as I can see what is in each pouch. Some are plastic, but flimsy, and others are sturdy, but made of solid fabric. This is the best of both.

With these in here, I now have an empty tub to put in my storage closet for other things, and I just garnered a 4 square foot space on my floor.

Recently, I moved everything home from storage to save $500.00 over the next 12 months. It's been a challenge to find spaces for things, but it's getting done. And if you think I am kidding don't look in the top shelves of all my kitchen cabinets, under my bathroom sink, or under the day bed.

Seriously, don't.

N-JOY!

OM Goodness. That was suppose to be "over the next 12 months"...

I fixed it, Sandi. :)

Of course you did!! I can always count of you and your team!!

Storage lockers drain your money and have sad stories. Some people live in them. I see your great display of yarn crafts. Could you pass on your knowledge to tweenagers and young teens who love to engage in crafts?!!! They can make holiday gifts if they start now.

I sure can. I have a ton of things with photos and very good instructions on www.miss-elaine-yus.com

Just click on the crafts section and enjoy what you find. Let me know if you need more help. I will do what I have time for!

I use hanging shoe racks to sort my socks, trouser socks, panty hose. They are sorted by color and makes it easy to coordinate my outfits with footwear. Lingerie can be stored on the hanging shoe racks. Teachers can use clear hanging shoe racks near dry erase board to hold markers sorted by color, extra student supplies can be stored also. Various uses for teachers to assist in the classroom to avoid searching for boxes with items for students or teacher.

Hats and Gloves in Over the Door Shoe Organizers
Uses for Over the Door Shoe Organizers
Organizing CraftsNovember 7, 2016
A sign pointing to a farmers market.
Alternative Places to Shop for Groceries
Dusting Blinds
Dusting Hard to Reach Places
Birds
Removing Bird Poop Stains
Visiting Irvine Regional Park (Orange, CA)
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 4, 2017 at 10:18:54 AM on 10.0.2.128 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.