Finding And Organizing Recipes From Websites

I love to collect recipes. It has become a great hobby of mine. I have recipes sent to me from friends, groups, clubs etc. One extra way I get some super recipes is going right into the Manufacturer's website.

Example: Go into campbellssoup.com and just click on recipes, there are lots to choose from. More good sites are pillsbury.com/, kraftfoods.com and successrice.com. This is a great way to expand your recipe collection and get manufacturer's coupons also. And it costs nothing at all to sign up.

Your own Internet service usually has a recipe site also. I then print out what recipes I really think I will use. Use a three hole punch to put holes in the paper and put them all in a three ring binder. Use a large one because these recipes will start filling your book. Then buy page separators in any stationary department and mark what type of recipes: Chicken, Beef, Pasta, Dessert, etc. Then you will have your own homemade cookbook filled with all the recipes that you love!

By Jackie from Southern Massachussetts

Answers:

I also collect recipes. Instead of printing them all, I copy and paste them into Word files. Then I save them in folders for each type of food. It is easy to cross-reference recipes by saving them in all appropriate folders (ex. an egg dish can go in the 'Main Dish' folder under both 'Breakfast' and 'Non-Meat')

I print them out as I use them and only keep a paper copy of the really good ones that I know I will use again.

I can also color-code the files and folders in Word so they are easy to find. I keep mine right on my hard drive for easy saving and then back it up occasionally. (03/22/2007)

By Lisa from Lena, WI

Try this site, it's awesome!

Just type in any recipe click go. If you click on rating after your search, it will sort the recipes that have been rated by people who have made the recipe. You can type in a ingredient or a recipe. There are recipes for everything from food to dog food to faux febreeze, to bath salts, laminate floor cleaner, everything.

There are also many categories to choose from, appetizers, chicken, etc.

The recipes can be sorted by clicking, rating,alphabetically.

Check out the Reeses squares or type in 29679.

I have lost track of time and been on this site for hours.

Hope you like it. (03/22/2007)

By PICO

My favourite site is http://AllRecipes.com. I like this because, not only can you find recipes using any ingredients you have, but you can change the serving portions. (03/22/2007)

By downunderchick

I like the Cook.com (or Cooks.com) website. It is great. (03/23/2007)

By

I organize my recipes just as Lisa has explained below. And print them out when I get ready to try them. If I decide the recipe is a "Keeper", I add it to my notebook of recipes. My notebook is a large 3 ring binder, I fill the notebook with the clear plastic pages that fit the 3 hole binder, and slip all the recipes inside. I use the Index dividers for separating into categories, such as Crockpot Meal, Chicken, Breads, Cookies, etc. When using a recipe, I just remove the whole plastic insert, and stick it on my fridge or my range hood with a magnet and when I have finished with it, return it to the notebook. This year I am putting together books for a few friends and family for Christmas gifts with my favorites. I have one friend who has been begging me to make one for her for a long time.(03/24/2007)

By Harlean from Arkansas

Wooden Recipes Box
Organizing Recipes
female doctor
Websites That Review Doctors
woman web browsing
Finding the Best Coupon Websites
Couple looking at recipes both online and using recipe box
Saving Recipes
Buy Now Pay Later Websites
Buy Now, Pay Later Websites
🎄