Finding Free Coupons

Category Coupons
coupons
There are many ways to obtain free coupons on and off the internet. This guide is about finding free coupons.

Like free stuff? I sure do. Especially these days. With one adult working and one in school, our money is stretched to the limit.

I have made it my goal to do a Google "News" search for free samples or free sample coupons (at least once a week) to receive something free or at a reduced cost. By searching the "News", you see the information quickly and you go straight to the manufacturer's site where they are offering the coupon/sample, etc. Just in the past few weeks, I've signed up for sample coffees, hot chocolates, restaurant deals, birthday ice cream clubs, etc.

Take a few minutes during your break and do a search. I also know there is a great news site out of Dallas (I think it's News 7), but they do a weekly piece called "Debbie's Deals" and you can find good links to great deals there as well.

I do recommend you create an email account to use for signing up for samples.

Happy sampling.

By Gooby from Straughn, IN

Clip coupons! You may think it's "nerdy", but when you look at the savings you won't mind being a nerd. I look in recycling bins, and the best place, around the newspaper printing place. You can find Sunday papers that were thrown away, and literally get as much as you want. enjoy

By Calvin G.

I stocked up on hair color and a toilet cleaning system and refills early this year when I had coupons, and they were on sale.

Contact manufacturers for free samples and coupons for your favorite products. I have received free coupons for tuna fish by way of email. Just go to their web sites and get the email address. Ask for coupons and samples!

By Birthaleen from Burbank, CA

Before shopping online I find it best to google for a coupon on the store site I wish to visit. Such as typing in amazon.com coupon. Sometimes there is potential for great savings and better to know this beforehand then find it out after you checkout.

By Terry M.

During the holidays I always try to spend wisely. This year I am under larger budget constraints than ever, so I decided not to purchase any items online or at stores unless I have a coupon. Search online for coupons and coupon codes. My tip is if you don't find a coupon or discount code for a store email them and ask for one! Every time I have done this so far this season I have gotten a response with a coupon or coupon code for my purchases.

By Hali from EB, NJ

I'm finding it too expensive to keep printing coupons from the internet and the local library charges .25 per page. Does anyone have any good ideas for getting coupons without having to buy a newspaper each Sunday? The last time I did this I put out $1.50 and there was only a few coupons I need. It did not add up to $1.50.

By notwrong

Best Answer

Do you have a neighbor or family member that gets the Sunday paper? My mom used to give me what was left of her coupons after she did her clipping. She would only clip what she knew she would use so there was always plenty left.

Tracey in Jacksonville FL

Best Answer

My local library has a coupon exchange box located near the front entry. You might check with your library as well and if they don't have a coupon exchange in place, maybe they'll let you start one.

Best Answer

I get coupons almost daily in the mail. You can ask on freecycle, there are a lot of people who just discard theirs. Sign up at the websites of the brands you use, they will sometimes send you coupons. Compliment their products using the contact us button. Try places like coupon cat, they have a bunch of send by mail coupons. Sign up for vocal point they send great coupons. Join Kraft community they send you coupons, plus make sure you sign up to get the Kraft food and family magazine, almost always coupons in their. Sign up for Homemade simple newsletter once a month you get to sign up for coupons or free products. Join a coupon train. Hope some of these ideas work for you.

I live in Canada, but I do my grocery shopping in the states. Can anyone tell me how to find coupons that I would be able to print off to use over there. Thank you.

By Becky C

Answer Was this helpful? 1

I look at the General Mills web site, Pillsbury, and various other production companies. There isn't always coupons but a lot of the time there is.

Put "Coupons" in the search box on your computer. Many sites will pop up. Pick the one you want, print the coupons and use them. In the Southeast, our stores don't take the coupons for free items from the internet, but take all the others.

I am always looking for a good grocery coupon site. Most of the ones I have found require personal info or a phone number. I just need coupons, not more junk mail. Any suggestions? Thanks.

By Issy's Mom from Jonesboro, AR

Answers

You could try to go to the product-specific site, and sign up there. They usually have an option of checking if you want to receive further offers, but if you don't check yes, you probably won't get any. And you could always participate, then when you get the emails you don't want, follow thier unsubscribe rules. I never participate in those 'get this free just for accepting our offer'. I fell for the once, to get a free computer. A lot of steps to answer questions, subscribe to that, order these, and all for nothing---never did get the free computer.

Coupon Mom has a good site, and coupons.com.

Be very careful if you go to a site that says they have coupons for many different places or things. I have done this and found that without my knowledge (because of the tiny, tiny print) they have signed me up for this or that and these things they signed me up for are costing me!

If the site you go to wants ANY personal or financial information At all for any reason---- X OUT OF THAT SITE IMMEDIATELY-before you give them any information! If you don't, you will find that you start having unauthorized charges on your credit/debit card or your checking account.

I recently found a site called couponbug.com.They have coupons for your area, just type in your area code and it will load up all available to you. Just follow there instructions on to print there coupons.

Try redplum.com

I signed up for Sunday Review Coupons for early review. I did not get them. I can not seem to contact anyone. Am I not looking in the right spot for their e-mail, etc.? Can you please help? Everyone talks about this site.

By Cindi

Cindi,

I looked on their website to see if I could find any additional information for you and all they have is this contact form:

http://www.sund  iew.com/contact/

Hope that helps!

Anonymous

Have you checked your email spam filter?

Where is the best place to get coupons that are free? I want to do some savings.

By Lynette from Chelsea, MI

Go to www.realcouponmom.weebly.com and read her blog. She has a lot of info about coupons as well as some neat binders for sale.