Finding Good Inexpensive Foundation Makeup

Category Foundation
Woman Applying Foundation Makeup
It does not have to be expensive to find a foundation that looks good and you like to wear. This is a guide about finding good inexpensive foundation makeup.

What is a cheaper alternative to the foundation I've been using? I use StudioGear Studio Matte liquid foundation in "cream", but not only is it expensive, it also seems to clog my pores. I need a long-wearing drug store alternative! I never know what shade to buy either and since you can't try it at the store it is frustrating.

By Jennie from Tempe, AZ

Try E.L.F.com (eyes,lips and face). They are great and very very reasonably priced.

L'Oreal True Match is gives excellent moderate coverage that feels light and looks natural. It's about $10-$11 per bottle. It does get in the pores a little, but I just rub my face well every night with my (homemade) olive oil cleanser, and that takes care of any clogs.

I use either Physician's Formula in the glass jar, SPF 30 or the tinted moisturizer by Cover Girl. In the summer, the medium to dark CG is also like a bronzer with sunscreen.

Add bronzing powder to your normal day time moisturizer. wont clog pores, gives a subtle glow and its cheap!