Finding Parts to Repair a Sofa Bed

I need information in order to purchase brackets. They are plastic hinge hardware (2) for Natuzzi sofa bed. I need the pull down support bracket at foot of the bed. They are made of plastic and were broken when one of my children closing the sofa bed, folded it on top of the mattress and not under the mattress as required.

By rocver from New York, NY

Finding Parts to Repair a Sofa Bed

I have been using sofa beds for years and I know how frustrating it is when they need repairing. Take your old part to an Ace Hardware or other hardware store and see if they can find a metal part the same size. It will prevent future problems to switch to metal. That is what I have done for years. (07/17/2009)

By grannygirl

Finding Parts to Repair a Sofa Bed
Sofa Bed
Repairing a Sofa Bed Frame
Sofa Bed
Sofa Bed is Stuck Open
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
Sofa Bed
Finding Parts to Repair a Sofa Bed