Finding Parts to Repair a Sofa Bed

I have an older sofa bed. It just needs a little TLC. Where can I get some replacement springs for it? I need: 12 - 3/4 inch x 2 1/2inch, the metal thickness is 1/8 inch. 13 - 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches, the metal thickness is 1/16 inch.

I hope you can be of some assistance. Thanks.

By Rick from Long Beach, CA

Answers:

Finding Parts to Repair a Sofa Bed

My dad had the same problem with an ancient fold out bed.
We went to Home Depot or Lowe's, I forget, it was a few years ago and he lived in Florida and I don't live there. They had springs for the replacements we needed too. Our springs had stretched!

Good luck! (07/22/2010)

By metroplex

Finding Parts to Repair a Sofa Bed

If you cannot locate your needs in a hardware store, have you thought of contacting an upholstery business? They may have them available or direct you to where you can buy from. (07/22/2010)

By Lorelei

Finding Parts to Repair a Sofa Bed
Sofa Bed
Repairing a Sofa Bed Frame
Sofa Bed
Sofa Bed is Stuck Open
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
Sofa Bed
Finding Parts to Repair a Sofa Bed
🎄