Finding Quilling Patterns

Category Paper
quilled snowflake
Although this paper craft appears delicate and very ornate, it really is quite simple and inexpensive. This guide is about finding quilling patterns.

I am just getting started in quilling and looking for patterns that are simple to get started with.

Linda B. from Century, FL

Best Answer

Hi! I am a long time quiller and have some easy free patterns posted on my web site http://www.Whimsiquills.com Just go to the bottom of the home page and click on the free patterns link. There are lots of other goodies on the quilling reference page, and pictures of some of my work on the Pats custom quilling link. Have fun quilling, the possibilities are endless!

Best Answer

http://quilling.blogspot.com has some free patterns and ideas.

Best Answer

Besides Whimsiquills try some of the other quilling supplies websites. There is also a group at Yahoo Groups. (Go to Yahoo, click on groups, type search word quill or quilling.) You have to give your info but they can be full of info. They also have a 2nd site that is "quillpictures" that you must join separately - a definite must-do. Quillers post photos of there work and some can be truly inspiring.

Hope you are enjoying the craft. It is amazingly inexpensive, versatile, portable and interesting to those who have never seen it before.

I saw a picture somewhere of a quilled patio set. Was I dreaming? I am also looking for 3-D quilling designs.

By Clarabell from Century, FL

I got quite a few patterns (snowmen, butterfly, etc.) by googling "quilling". Quite a few free things out there. Have fun!