Finding Replacement Bulbs for Christmas Lights

Sometimes finding replacement bulbs for your Christmas lights can be a frustrating process. This is a guide about finding replacement bulbs for Christmas lights.

Man With Broken Christmas Lights
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Where can I source replacement bulbs for exterior Christmas lights?

By Derek B from Waterford, Ireland

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Not knowing what type of bulbs you are looking for, I'm not certain my suggestion will help you, because I don't know if the bulbs we use in the US are the same as you use in the UK. I have had good luck with bulbs and light strings from a company called 1000Bulbs. The website is www.1000bulbs.com. They are located in Texas and I don't know if they ship internationally, but they have every kind of bulb imagineable.

It might be hard to get Christmas bulbs now, but in late summer and early fall they stock up again. Right now they are running post-Christmas sales. Have you tried the Internet to see if there is an online source in the UK that could serve you?

Is it possible to get LED replacement lights for Christmas window candles?

By Annette from ME

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Call places like Lowe's, good luck.

Holidays and Parties Christmas Decorations LightsJanuary 5, 2013
An electrical cord plugged into an outlet.
Finding Replacement Cords for Electronics
Family Working on Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Disposing of Light Bulbs (Incandescent), A light bulb.
Disposing of Light Bulbs (Incandescent)
Oregon Zoolights
Saving Money on Christmas Lights
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 25, 2016 at 4:15:42 PM on 10.0.1.69 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.