Finding Vintage Yardley Lipstick

Many years ago I used Yardley's Sea Pink Lustre lipstick and I've never found a lipstick to match it since. Does anyone know where I might find some?

Finding Vintage Yardley Lipstick

Three Custom brings your favorite lipstick back from the dead
by Deidre Woollard (Subscribe to Deidre Woollard's posts), Posted Jan 30th 2007 at 3:27PM
This is a post
Filed under: Beauty, Makeup

Have you ever fallen in love with a particular shade of lipstick and then found out that it has been discontinued? The makeup wizards at Three Custom feel your pain. They can re-create your favorite discontinued shade if you have a sample for them to analyze. Send them your old color and they will create a new formula to duplicate the old shade. They also can create new shades from practically any kind of color sample like a paint chip or a fabric swatch. The lipstick costs $50 for two tubes and they keep the formula on file so you can reorder (with a $10 re-order discount each time).

Hope they can help you!

By metroplex

Finding Vintage Yardley Lipstick

Try the Vermont Country They have a lot of things from the past.

By K9cats

Finding Vintage Yardley Lipstick

I have found an old lipstick called Tangee that I couldn't find anywhere else at Vermont Country Store. It's pricey, of course, but if it's available they will find it for you. If you get on their website you can request an item that they don't show in their catalog. (08/20/2010)

By Goldie2

Finding Vintage Yardley Lipstick

Google Yardley cosmetics or make up products, there were many new references for purchase. (08/30/2010)

By T&T Grandma

woman applying cosmetics
Finding Yardley Cosmetics
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Removing Lipstick Stains on Fabric
Lipstick stain on a white shirt.
Removing Lipstick Stains on Clothing
pots of lipstick
Making Lipstick