Finding Walmart's Great Value French Roast Coffee

Coffee grounds before brewing.
Large chain stores frequently offer products for a time and then it is difficult to impossible to find them again. This is a guide about finding Walmart's Great Value french roast coffee.

Walmart recently had sample boxes of their Great Value brand k cups. I really like the french roast. I have been to 5 Walmarts in my area and can not find the french roast. They have all the other flavors, but I like the dark roast which is the french roast. Is there any other place I can find this coffee or will Walmart get it at some time?

Answers

Why not contact Walmart directly to answer your questions?

I buy French Roast K-cups at Big Lots for a box of 80 for $25. They also carry a smaller box for $15. Sometimes they have a 20% off sale. The brand is Victor Allen's. Bed Bath & Beyond has it on their website for a box of 60 for $19.99. But you have to pay for shipping; my local Bed Bath didn't have it in the store. Even with their coupon it's cheaper at Big Lots. I sometimes get the Italian Roast; I like them both.

Thank you I will check out Big Lots

I am going through the same thing. I have called Corporate, and they advise me that this item is in the local distribution center, but I cannot find a store locally that has this item anymore. I have obviously bought it in recent past, but simply cannot find it anymore. Corporate called a local store for them to call me, and advise me when they have it in stock, but of course, that call didn't go very well, when they told me that they didn't have it in stock, and couldn't order it. We have been purchasing the 96 count of the French Roast!! I cannot even find the item on the website to order directly from Walmart.com. If anyone has any further information, please share!!!