Finding Your Luggage at the Airport

When traveling put brightly colored ribbon on your luggage. The more colors the better. When your pieces come around you will be sure to get them on the first go around.

By Delores Alvey

Finding Your Luggage at the Airport

What I do with my luggage is put a cloth type red tape, like the gray duct tape, around the luggage. Then I put big angel stickers on the tape, and I always get my luggage the first time around! I travel quite a bit and the stickers have yet to come off! I'm an angel lover so I know what to look for! (03/14/2005)

By LasVegasAngel

Finding Your Luggage at the Airport

My family has always used pom poms made out of yarn to be able to find our luggage. My mom buys yarn in the brightest colour she can find, and we can always find our navy blue and black suitcases.

To make pom poms: gather many yarn pieces (around 10 inches) length-wise, as if making a yarn doll. Knot a piece around the middle. Fold in half and knot another piece around all the yarn. (07/31/2005)

By Emily

Generic black suitcase with bright green tag.
Identifying Luggage
Cleaning Luggage
hand held luggage scale
Weighing Luggage at Home
Homemade Luggage Tag With Pins
Homemade Luggage Tags
American flag suitcase.
Buying American Flag Themed Luggage