Finding a Cabbage Patch Doll Pattern

Category Dollmaking
pattern books for making Cabbage Patch Kids and clothing
Originally created in 1978 and called Little People, these dolls are still popular today. You can make the soft sculpture version of this doll at home. This is a guide about Finding a Cabbage Patch doll pattern.

I am trying to make a Cabbage Patch doll for a grandchild. She has an old doll from her mother that has seen better days. It needs replacing without too much cost. I used to have a pattern book, but since downsizing I no longer have it.

Is there anyone out there that still has a pattern book and can photocopy the pattern? My email is wisepen at hotmail dot com

With much appreciation and thank you for your troubles.

By Penny D.

Answer Was this helpful? 1

You can buy ready made Cabbage Patch dolls for not too awful much. Various discount stores have them at various times. I haven't seen any for more than $20.00 unless it is a special occasion one.

I'm looking for the original Cabbage Patch dolls pattern. I had it when my daughter's were little, but have since lost it. I want to make them for my three granddaughters. Please can you help me. Thanks.

By Sue from Zephyrhills, FL

I also need the cabbage patch doll pattern. I have a head but the package was open and the instructions gone. Anyone willing to send me a copy at vivianb9834 AT aol.com it will be appreciated. Thank you

Did you find one Vivian? I am still looking.