Finding a Reclining Sofa Cover

I can't find a sofa cover for a dual reclining sofa without a center console. The hardest part is the footrests, the bottom needs to be split for practical use.

By Donna

I don't know how old you are, but, you might consider trying to learn to sew and make your own. The learning process will give you good skills in your future life. If you don't have a sewing machine, there are lots of ways you could consider. Borrowing one, buying a used one, ads, freecycle, craigs list, ask about one to friends.

How rude! This lady didn't ask where to take "sewing classes" or classes for "future life skills" but simply asking if anyone had any knowledge as to where she could purchase a couch cover and you belittle her with such a rude remark! Shame on you! You NEED to take a class on learning some freaking manners!!!!

You may want to check http://www.fadedchic.com/

They have a few reclining slipcovers for 3-seater sofas and 2-seater loveseats. They only have very few from what I can see, but it might be worth checking it.

By the way, I don't think the person (chm) suggesting to learn sewing to make one was rude nor belittling. To me it seems that he/she offered a suggestion where there were none. Maybe a bit off-topic, but certainly not deserving to be yelled at.

I doubt I'd make my own slipcover because you'd need a lot of fabric and that might end up being very expensive, but it was a need for something I couldn't find that made me learn to sew...

Come-on guys, let's try to be nice to each other. Life is short. May as well smile... :)