Firefighter Wedding

In planning a firefighter wedding here are some ideas: centerpieces uses yellow and black rain boots filled with flowers or balloons. Have your ring bearer dress as a firefighter carrying a helmet instead of a pillow. Use tiny fire trucks for table assignment and number the trucks. State you are assigned to engine #_.

By Tracey from Philadelphia, PA

Answers:

Firefighter Wedding

I liked your idea for center pieces, and flower arrangments. My son and daughter are both firefighters for phoenix fire company (sta 10) hollidaysburg,pa. Thank you for the ideas. (03/28/2006)

By Linda

Firefighter Wedding

That would also be a great idea for a birthday party for a fire fighter. (03/29/2006)

By kidsNclutter

Firefighter Wedding

My brother is a volunteer firefighter, and from being a volunteer firefighter brat, we had a firefighter wedding for him. I carried my father's (he has passed) chiefs' helmet and added the fireman's prayer to the ceremony. At the reception, the three tiered cake had a ladder truck with the firefighter groom on the ladder, and the bride on the top, with decorated flames adorning the cake. We also had my fathers' favorite chair there with his turn out gear draped across it. It was a wonderful day of happiness and remembrance. Jamie-Indiana (04/02/2006)

By Jamie

Firefighter Themed Wedding
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
Red toy firefighter helmet.
Firefighter Themed Wedding Ideas
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 23, 2016 at 10:26:33 AM on 10.0.1.63 in 923 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.