First Holy Communion Speech Ideas

I am looking for ideas for the speech at my son's first holy communion and a toast speech.

Delene

Answers:

Stand up straight and speak the truth.

I know that a Bar mitzvah boy (13 years old) or a Bat mitzvah girl (12 years old) makes their own speech, but I'm not familiar with communion speeches. Is this a speech you make from the podium to your son, or is it a speech that your son must make before taking communion?

Either way, I only have one piece of advice, and it's just as valid for a child taking first communion as for a child becoming a man or woman at the bar/bat mitzvah ceremony, entering school the first day, graduating from school on the last day, getting married, applying for a job, or at any other major moment in life. It's based on the knowledge that the world stands on three things: integrity, compassion, and the desire for betterment, and that the validity of every religion or belief system is tested upon those three principles.

It is this: "Stand up straight and speak the truth."

That's my advice for you, and that's the advice I suggest you give to your son as he takes this step towards commitment to the values you'll spend your life instilling and re-instilling in him.
(12/31/2008)

By Chayil

First Holy Communion Speech Ideas
First Communion
First Communion Speech Ideas
Receiving an Award
Speech Ideas for Receiving an Award
First Communion Centerpiece
First Communion Centerpiece Ideas
First Communion Cake
First Communion Party Ideas
🎉
🎄