Fixing a Refrigerator Door Handle

I have a 26" side by side Maytag refrigerator. The handle snapped out of the top mounting clip. I thought this was simple and all I'd have to do is clip it back on. I have tried without success. The brackets on the handle won't snap into the base clip that is screwed onto the door.

Anyone out there who has ever had a similar experience? Right now the door handle is secured by the bottom clip. We are currently opening the fridge by simply prying the door from the top. I don't even want to think about calling a repair man for something so trivial.

By Nafoyo from Easton PA

Answers:

Refrigerator Door Handle
Fixing a Refrigerator Door Handle
Refrigerator Drip Pan Fills with Water
Refrigerator Drip Pan Fills with Water
Saving Money on a Refrigerator, A new side by side refrigerator and freezer in stainless steel.
Saving Money on a Refrigerator
View of the water line.
Flushing a Refrigerator Water Line
Refrigerator Door
Testing a Refrigerator Seal
🎉
🎄