Fixing a Squeaky Couch

My couch squeaks. It's only 2 years old and we've never bounced on it. It doesn't matter where you sit down, but it squeaks. It's getting louder as the days go by. Does anybody know what to do to stop a squeaky couch?

Lawleete

Answers:

Fixing a Squeaky Couch

Try contacting the store where you bought it. If this doesn't help, try to contact the manufacturer. Use Google to help with the search. (04/15/2005)

By mkymlp

Fixing a Squeaky Couch

Turn it over and spray all metal hinges with WD40. (04/17/2005)

By

Fixing a Squeaky Couch

We had a new couch that squeaked badly, too. I turned it over, then removed the staples from front edge and corner of dust cover. There are several long S-shaped springs running front to rear. The squeaks were from the ends of those springs where they connected to the frame. I srayed that joint with Silicon spray (WD40 is too greasy). So quiet now. Finally, I tapped in a couple small nails to put fabric back in. (06/29/2008)

By Don

Fixing a Squeaky Couch
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
Man Pointing at Brake Rotor
Fixing Squeaky Brakes
Oak Stairs
Fixing Squeaky Stairs
Office chair with lime green cushions.
Fixing a Squeaky Office Chair
🎄