Flarp Stains on Clothing

How do I remove Flarp from a towel/clothing?

Fivebal4s

Answers:

Flarp Stains on Clothing

You could try freezing the clothing item and then scraping it off. Finish by using stain remover (if needed) and wash in warm or hot soapy water in the washer. My daughter got something like this on a flowered t-shirt material skirt and it worked for me. Good luck! (09/05/2007)

Flarp Stains on Clothing

Wow, that can be a mess. My friend had Flarp (or something exactly like it, maybe generic brand) stuck to the back seat carpet in her vehicle. Then, it dried. It was like an "almost" hard, waxy, smashed into the floor, mess. It wasn't solid, but wasn't removable by hand either.

We used "Spot Shot", and it got it right up. I was totally amazed!

Good luck.

(09/06/2007)

By some1simple

Flarp Stains on Clothing

I make Flarp, Floam and Slime for my kids. I have found it easy to get the sticky goo out of everything by pouring white vinegar over it and letting it soak for awhile. The vinegar dissolves the goo and makes it easier to clean up. For small spots, I soak a cotton ball in vinegar and set it over the stain. Hope this helps! (10/27/2007)

By Carrie

Flarp Stains on Clothing

Vinegar works! It loosened and dissolved the Flarp to the point where I could just spray it away! Thanks so much for the brilliant comment. (12/17/2007)

By NickelX

Flarp Stains on Clothing

Try putting ice cubes in a bag and making it cold (not wet) and scraping it off. It worked for us when we got it on the couch. (12/22/2009)

By Elsee

Flarp Stains on Clothing

I cannot thank you enough for the information about using vinegar on Flarp (farting noise putty). My granddaughter put some of it into her clothes and I just couldn't get it out. Logged on, found this thing about vinegar and tried it. I was amazed at how fast it dissolved the Flarp. It was a miracle and saved her clothing. Thanks again. (05/21/2010)

By pmsproctor

BEST tip ever!!!! I was about start freeking out about my daughters clothes (all sticky full of flarp and I couldn't just rub it of..) when I found this post and it just cleaned the clothes like magic! a little bit of vinegar and a very quick rub and all the sticky stuff was gone!

Thanks to whoever posted this!!!

Anonymous

vinager save my purse that have flarp!! thanks great tip!!