Flea Repellent for People

How can my hairy husband keep fleas off of his ankles?

By Curly

I've heard of people putting duct tape around the bottom of their pants legs to keep ticks out, maybe this would work for fleas, too.

My husband wears those coil bands around his ankles (they might be citronella?) He swears by them for "bugs" but I don't know about fleas. You can get them at some dollar stores, and in camping section at WalMart. It's inexpensive to try!

From an e-mail. I was at a deck party awhile back, and the bugs were having a ball biting everyone. A man at the party sprayed the lawn and deck floor with Listerine, and the little demons disappeared. The next year I filled a 4-ounce spray bottle and used it around my seat whenever I saw mosquitoes. And voila! That worked as well. It worked at a picnic where we sprayed the area around the food table, the childrens swing area, and the standing water nearby. During the summer, I don't leave home without it. Pass it on.

Home and Garden Pest Control FleasMay 29, 2011
Two kids standing in the rain wearing colorful rain boots.
Making Fabric Water Repellent
Applying Topical Flea Medication on Cats
Applying Topical Flea Medication on Pets
Spider on web with dew drops on it.
Spider Repellent Recipes
Dog with a Flea Collar
Using a Flea Collar
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 5:29:54 AM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.