Fleas in My Yard

How can I get rid of the fleas in my yard? They have taken over!

Kara from Alexandria, VA

Answers:

Fleas in My Yard

We buy lime by the 50 pound bag, and I broadcast that around the perimeter of the house. It works wonders. Also, if you have a deck, broadcast under it, I had to "throw" it under the deck sometime a hand full at a time, but, it really works. (09/13/2006)

By glinda

Fleas in My Yard

Ace Hardware in my town carries "Home Defense" and you use it in a sprayer. It's really good stuff and we have tried it on fleas and ticks in the desert. It works wonderfully, they don't come back after a spraying. It hasn't hurt our dogs or birds, but we waited for it to dry on the ground before letting the 2 dogs out. The quail and dove haven't been affected by it so far and it's been on the ground for 2 months. (09/13/2006)

By Louise

Fleas in My Yard

Sevin Dust, every week for about 4 weeks, should do it. If you live in the country or in a town where they don't care about your choice of "pets," guinea hens make excellent bug destroyers. So do chickens, but guineas get the prize. (09/14/2006)

By carla bledsoe

Fleas in My Yard
A cat scratching itself because it has fleas.
Treating a Cat With Fleas
Dog Scratching at Fleas
Getting Rid of Fleas in Your Yard
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding
Mole Digging Out of Hole into Open Air
Getting Rid of Moles in Your Yard
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 6:58:44 AM on 10.0.2.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.