Flipper Teeth Kits

How can I get flippers?

By flu11

Flipper Teeth Kits

Same as mentioned in the archives.

You're going to need to have a dentist make one for you. I don't know how expensive they are these days, but they are definitely a lot less money than a bridge or implant and you only need to make two visits to get one. (First visit for an impression and the second to receive the flipper.) As long as you take care of it, it will last for years if you need it to.

I had fallen face first as a child, which damaged my upper and lower front teeth and eventually had to have a lower front tooth extracted because of it and wore a flipper for a long time until I was able to afford the permanent dental work. (01/23/2010)

By Deeli

Flipper Teeth
Buying Flipper Teeth Kits
Woman Grinding teeth and massaging jazz.
Teeth Grinding Treatment
Woman Flossing
Flossing Your Teeth
A woman with sensitive teeth.
Remedies for Sensitive Teeth
Woman brushing her teeth.
Cleaning Your Teeth With Baking Soda