Flipper Teeth Kits

Where can I get flipper teeth for adults? I need them for future videos and live TV. I'm fixing to go live and I haven't any time for a dentist. Any suggestions?

By Lonnie from TX

Answers:

Flipper Teeth Kits

For the uppers you could try Imako cosmetic teeth, a press-on for the front teeth, which works even if some are missing. (see imako.net) You fit them yourself. For the lower you can get a flipper made by a dentist for about $100 or so (I did). They are considered temporary, but if you take good care of them, they can last for years. To get in, say that you have an emergency (by their lights you do) and need to get a temporary to replace lost teeth. They will make it out of false acrylic teeth and an acrylic base. For lowers, even some other places, you also might try filling in the gaps with dental wax (used to cover sharp parts on braces). I read that Lauren Hutton used to use mortuary wax to fill in the gap in her teeth when she modeled in the 70s, but don't know where she got that. Good luck. (04/12/2010)

By pamphyila

Flipper Teeth
Buying Flipper Teeth Kits
Woman Grinding teeth and massaging jazz.
Teeth Grinding Treatment
Woman Flossing
Flossing Your Teeth
A woman with sensitive teeth.
Remedies for Sensitive Teeth
Woman brushing her teeth.
Cleaning Your Teeth With Baking Soda
🎄