Flower Advice for a Fall Wedding

My son is getting married on October 22, 2011 and I was wondering what flowers/trees will be in bloom at that time. Thank you.

By Delores B.

Chrysanthamums for sure. But google the topic and see what you come up with. It will also help to use the area where you live. If you plan on using a florist they would know, and if you plan on using silk flowers, you can use anything you want. Really it is the bride that should decide on the flowers.

My friend was married in the fall, and she used big, fat, sunny sunflowers! It was beautiful!

Mums are the only thing that I can think of as well.

Ferns are beautiful that time of the year and not knowing where you are located silk flowers mixed with whatever is growing. Roses are usually in good supply unless it is far west and North.

Weddings FlowersJune 17, 2011
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips
🎄