Ford Ranger Heater Fan Not Working

I have a 2001 Ford Ranger 4.0 ,4wd. I replaced the 10 amp heater fuse, blower motor relay, blower motor, and three way dash switch. I also swapped around the under the hood relays. Still nothing? I used a test light and it seems there is no power to anything (relays, blower motor, dash switch). Also my air bag light is on. I was told the seat belt relay was bad a month ago, but then I replaced the fuse and the air bag light went out. This happened many times and now the fan is not working at all after replacing all of the parts listed above.

Answers

There are a couple of Ranger Forums that may be helpful. I've gone to them in the past and sometimes gleaned helpful info that helped me fix my 2008 Ford Ranger. One of them is ranger-forums.com. Also, there is 1aauto.com. 1aauto sells parts but they also have a "online chat" option where you might find some answers.