Form Foil On Bottom Before Lining Pan

When needing to line a baking pan with foil, turn the pan upside down, take the foil and shape it around the bottom of the pan and up the sides. Then pull it off, turn the pan right side up and just set the foil right inside the pan! Sh-bang! Perfect fit!

By MasterMom from Hutto, TeXas

Answers:

Form Foil On Bottom Before Lining Pan

Duh. Now why didn't I think of that? Such a simple solution. Where was my brain this past weekend when I tried to line a large baking pan with foil? Thanks for turning my brain around a bit. I can't believe I tried stuffing that darn foil into the pan the other way!
(11/15/2007)

By Deb

Form Foil On Bottom Before Lining Pan

Oh thank you, wise one! My family calls me queen of foil as I use to save from washing baking pans! Thank you for the great tip. (11/17/2007)

By meoowmom

Form Foil On Bottom Before Lining Pan
pan lined with foil
Lining a Pan With Aluminum Foil
Southwestern Chicken Breasts
Foil Packet Recipes
frying pan birdbath
Making a Birdbath from a Frying Pan
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Peter Pan Costume
🎉
🎄