Fragrance Lamp Fuel Recipe

I am looking for fragrance lamp fuel recipe.

Mimi-v from Monroe, LA

Fragrance Lamp Fuel Recipe

• 16 FL OZ. ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 91% VOL. (473 ml) (Do not use "ethyl" or any other type of alcohol.)

• .3 OZ. OF FRAGRANCE OIL (8.86 ml)
    Add more oil if you want a stronger scent. Try adjusting by increasing fragrance oil at
    .1 oz. increments.
I buy the alcohol at Wal-Mart. The fragrance oil (.3 oz) equals 1 3/4 teaspoons. So far I have tried different brands of fragrance oils without any problems. I did discover that some oils are more potent than others and I had to dilute it with more alcohol. I add the oil right to the alcohol bottle and then label the bottle with the name of the fragrance. My friend bought her oil on E-bay and got a very good deal. She only uses one scent. Not like me, I have about ten different scents that I use. So far, I really like my fragrance lamp. I only have it but a few months. I'm wondering how long the stone will last. I guess time will tell. (12/07/2005)

By mkymlp

Fragrance Lamp Fuel Recipe

Has anyone tried this? I just got a Lampe Berger and have really enjoyed using it. I will try this recipe out and repost about how it went. (01/02/2006)

By smcarney

Fragrance Lamp Fuel Recipe

Has this recipe worked for anyone so far? I thought I read that Lampe Berger Lamps don't use oil and may not work. (01/04/2006)

By mgriggs59

Fragrance Lamp Fuel Recipe

I used a little bottle of the Christmas Joy oil, that someone had given me a couple of years ago, with 16 ozs. 91% alcohol from Walmart. It really smells nice. My price was about $1.00. (03/17/2006)

By Shirley Burks

Fragrance Lamp Fuel Recipe

I made the fuel just like the recipe 91% alcolol and fragrance with the fragrance. It works well the first light but the second light it does not. Does anyone know why? I am have to alternate the store brand and the homemade brand to keep the stone working. (03/30/2006)

By debbie in texas

Fragrance Lamp Fuel Recipe

I tried this recipe and my stone no longer works. Maybe it was just time to replace my stone. (06/07/2006)

By Jeeper mom

Effusion Lamps
Making Oil for Effusion Lamps
work boots
Removing Diesel Fuel from Shoes and Boots
man servicing a semi truck
Cleaning Diesel Fuel on Concrete
Photos of wine bottle lamps with decorations.
Making a Wine Bottle Lamp
cleaning a car interior
Cleaning Diesel Fuel Odors From Inside a Car
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 9:12:22 PM on in 981 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.