CraftsFather's Day

Frame of Shades for Father's Day

I made this for Father's Day because my papa places his sunglasses and eyeglasses everywhere. I mean everywhere, he has nowhere specific to put those glasses. They are scattered all over and sometimes he won't even remembered where he put a pair. Try this one!

1. Get your picture frame and remove the frame glass. Cut the eco bag in two using your cutter.
  2. Cover the backing board with the eco bag that you cut, with the use of glue gun.
  3. Ad
  4. Use one shoelace and stick it at the back of the backing board. Stick the shoelace from end to end. It should be tight, because this part is where your sunglasses should be hang.
  5. Ad
  6. When your done sticking the eco bag and the shoelace down, put the backing board back into the frame.
  7. Make any decorations you want.
  8. Ad
  9. After the decorations are glued on, your frame is now ready to hang with your father's sunglasses and eyeglass. Happy Father's Day!
  10. Ad