Free Baby Bib Pattern With Sleeves

Would anyone know where I can get a free pattern to make a baby bib with sleeves?

Nicole from Canada

Free Baby Bib Pattern With Sleeves

I had no idea of what a baby bib with sleeves looked like, until I googled the information. I didn't find any free patterns, but you may have better luck than I did.

Wait until a sewing shop in your area has a sale on patterns and you might be able to get one for $1-$2.

Marge from NY (09/29/2007)

Free Baby Bib Pattern With Sleeves

How about getting some old shirts and opening the seams and making a pattern? You can trace on a paper sack and trim. Just remember to add some on for seam allowance. You could use remnants to make cheaply, use towels, old sheets etc.

Just brainstorming out loud here....
Granny (10/02/2007)

By Granny Marcia

Free Baby Bib Pattern With Sleeves

You can try this: someone once told me to go to a thrift store or Goodwill and buy some old sweatshirts in a size one or two bigger than my kid. Cut the back out up to the ribbing on the collar and to the sides to the seams under the arms. Keep the arms attached to the collar and the front of the shirt, removing the rest of the waistband from whole bottom of the sweatshirt. I admit I have never tried it myself but sounds like it's worth a try especially if you can get the sweatshirt for under a buck. (10/05/2007)

Free Baby Bib Pattern With Sleeves

I know I have also been looking for a pattern for a bib with sleeves, and I stumbled across this site. Here is the link Hope this helps! (12/16/2007)

By Heather

Baby with a homemade bib on.
Making a Baby Bib
Tightening T-shirt Sleeves
Men's Shirt
Shortening Men's Shirt Sleeves
A woman sewing using a sewing machine.
Sewing Sleeves
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas