Free Dog Clothing Patterns

I have recently become the mother of a very cute, 3 year old, black female toy Poodle. She is a rescue from a puppy mill and my best Valentine present ever. I would like to know if there is a place to go for free clothes patterns?

By Mary from West Seneca, NY

Answers:

Free Dog Clothing Patterns and Dog Treats

I went to the op shop and brought a toddler's vest for my little dog "Maxie". I took the sides in and cut the middle out and then zipped it up the back. I have done several for him; they are nice and warm for the winter. You can get cheap ones from The Salvo's, also. (05/29/2010)

By shellmax

Two chihuahuas dressed in clothing
Free Dog Clothing Patterns
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Free Crochet Pattern
Finding Free Crochet Patterns
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
balls of wool and knitting needles
Finding Free Knitting Patterns
🎉
🎄