Free Home Renovation?

I need to know if there are still places that renovate or use a person's home to do renovation for free? Or just a room or 2 for free?

Felicia

Answers:

Free Home Renovation?

Here's an idea for you. Post a note on bulletin boards in grocery stores in your area that says you will allow a 'brand new' firm with no references to renovate your {bedroom} at no cost to you, except supplies, and in return you will allow them to use it for free publicity -- photos, etc, and you will provide them with a shining reference. It is worth a try. My husband and I are starting a small business and we are considering doing someone's room for free, for the reference. (10/01/2004)

By evilpassion

I am a disabled widow 3 of my grandkids and father with alhimerz live with me in my 3 BRM home. I adopted my babies back in 07 but they have a brother and sister 6 and 8 years old that are now needing me to adopt them and my house will not pass inspection for a home study due to not enough room. I tried to start building on a room so we have sufficient room for all the kids but I am not very good at carpentry I'm kind of at a standstill don't know what to do it's harder than I thought. This job is way out of my league I was just desperate I have a lot of the material I just don't know what I'm doing if anyone could help me I would be so grateful I just need to get these kids out of foster care and with their brother and sisters.