Free Samples at

How can I get free samples from Walmart?

By Tltraylor from Youngstown, OH

Free Samples At (04/28/2009)

By Anonymous

Free Samples At

I actually got three things in the mail today having requested them on the Walmart freebie site. Got a sample of Zyrtec, a sample of Total Cranberry Crunch cereal, and a sample of Rachel Ray's Nutrish dog food. I check the website often and they are always updating it with new samples. It is a win, win situation. (04/28/2009)

By southeastgeorgiapeach

Free Samples At

When you have Walmart's website. Type in "free samples" in the search box and then it will give you a box above the items they are trying to sell you and then you'll be able to choose what free samples you would like to get.

Thanks Amuck, for the direct post. I forgot to check what was new lately. (04/28/2009)

By kghsave

Free Samples at
Crafts Using Fabric SamplesFabric Sample Quilt
Crafts Using Fabric Samples
Sample Sized Beauty Items
Using Beauty Samples
Perfume Sample Bottles
Using Perfume Samples
Parking Lot of Large Walmart
Saving Money at Walmart