Free Screen Capture Software

My link to 'SnagIt' must have gotten snagged, because it no longer works. I found a really neat (free) Screen Capture software called "PicPick". It's pretty easy to manipulate with tons of options; much more so than SnagIt. Then again, all I wanted to do is to capture a map to give someone directions, nothing really complicated; but when you need one, you need it!

http://picpick.wiziple.net/home

By cajun62234 from Collinsville

Answers:

Free Screen Capture Software

I just checked this out, downloaded it, captured a shot and love it! It's so easy! The real test will be if my anti-virus, spyware and malware programs object to it or not. If it's an okay with them you get a thumbs up! Off to run them right now.

*Scans are complete, thumbs up ;-) (06/25/2010)

By Deeli

Free Screen Capture Software

Also, sometimes this works (I used it recently to capture a few PowerPoint slides that someone sent in an email. When the screen is "up" that you want, click on your keyboard's "PrtScn" key, looks like nothing happened but don't worry, it did. Then go to Windows Paint and click on "Paste", the screen pic should show up; then save it to your hard drive in whatever format you want. I used .jpg and got very good quality. Then what I did was to Right-click on the saved PowerPoint pic and choose "Use as Wallpaper". (I'm always changing my desktop wallpaper, so am always looking for more. :D) (06/25/2010)

By Lynn from Calif.

Link: Free Screen Capture Software
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Cat scratching at a screen door.
Keeping Cats from Scratching Screen Doors
A person cleaning a flat screen monitor with a cloth.
Cleaning a Flat Screen Monitor
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a Computer Screen
🎉
🎄