Freeze Blended Celery and Onions

My husband is picky about textures in foods, but appreciates the flavors, so I use my Magic Bullet and blend/puree the onions or celery to use them in my cooking. To save time on meal prep time, (and to use up extra veggies), I take the pureed onion and celery, and freeze them in ice cube trays that are made for freezing breast milk. They are 1 ounce portions and it has a heavy duty lid, so that the smells can't leak out and leach onto other foods.

Once they freeze, I can take them and put in plastic freezer bags for future use, then freeze more. It's very handy to just go grab a couple of "frozen cubes" of onion or celery when I need it. No stopping to chop or blend. Yay!

By KELLYHUGS from Sachse, TX

Freeze Blended Celery and Onions
chopping green onions
Chopping Green Onions
Onions growing in the ground.
Growing Onions
Freezing Green Onions
Freezing Green Onions
Celery new growth
Growing Celery
🎉
🎄